Have a Safe and Happy 4th of July!
Is there anything more festive and patriotic than an Independence Day celebration? Picnics in the park, pool parties, BBQ's with friends and family, parades, and of course, the fireworks! With the triple digits keeping us sweating on this joyous of holiday occasions, let's not forget to stay safe and keep our loved ones safe as well while we celebrate what the Founding Fathers sacrificed for our country's freedoms. Here are a few helpful safety tips to help you better enjoy the festivities.
• Swim safe: Having a pool party this 4th of July weekend? Never swim alone, and make sure that kids' water play is adequately supervised at all times. Many drownings occur when parents and other adults are nearby, so always have a designated chaperone for water play, and don't assume that others are watching the kids.
• Drink responsibly: Most people like to celebrate this festive occasion with a drink...or two. If you do choose to indulge, remember to drink responsibly and have a designated driver to bring partygoers home.
• Stay hydrated and sun-blocked: It's a hot one out there. So remember to avoid dehydration while hiking, camping, and engaging in other outdoor activities by drinking plenty of water and applying sunscreen as needed to avoid severe sunburns.
• Grill with confidence: Who doesn't love a juicy burger fresh off the grill? Just remember to keep the grill out in the open and away from the house, tree branches, or anything that could catch fire, and never leave your grill unsupervised.
• Tread lightly: If you're traveling over the weekend, be extra cautious. There are more travelers on the road to watch for so stay within the speed limits and don't be distracted by fireworks, parades, or spectators.
We at Simply Property Management-Paielli Realty, Inc. want you all to have a safe and Happy 4th of July. Enjoy! –Greg
Simply Property Management – Paielli Realty, Inc.
Search Our Listings!
We Make it Simple Not Complex